- Trailer -
1. "Rigid Breakfast" by Maus Haus
- Feature film -
1. "If I Could Feel Again" by Pretty Lights
2. "Autumn Pisces" by Aether
3. "Godhead Omlet" by Noah 23
4. "Lights Out" by Michal Menert
5. "Halfway House Of Aquarius" by Noah 23
6. "Starfall" by Michal Menert
7. "3 AMP Fuse" by Belleruche
8. "Makeshift Sanctuary" by Aether
9. "Soft Vision" by Tropics
10. "It Was" by Aether
11. "To Her" by Aether
12. "Jetstream" by Lusine
13. "High Boom Reef (Michal Menert Remix)" by Michal Menert
14. "Alpha Omega" by Michal Menert
15. "Lemme Tell You Now" by Michal Menert
16. "Bastard" by High Tone
17. "It's All For You" by Michal Menert
18. "She's Long Gone" by The Black Keys
19. "The Ratio" by Michal Menert
20. "Go Meat!" by Joey Defone
21. "Total Fascination" by Pretty Lights
22. "All In Forms" by Bonobo
23. "Kiara" by Bonobo
- Bonus -
1. "Chicken Pox" by Noah 23
2. "Went Away" by Joey Defone
3. "In The Morning" by Michal Menert
4. "Dajame Dormir" by Aether
5. "Forgive Me" by Aether
You'll find here the list of artists that contributed to the soundtrack. I feel sorry that i suck so much at describing these artists but all of them are great and i would recommend that you check all of them ASAP!
Michal Menert: Between big beats, hip hop, sampling and other influences i would not risk myself at categorizing Michal Menert. I'll just say that it's powerful music that will either put a smile on your face, make you shake your head or both. One of the biggest contributor to the movie.
Aether: First heard about this artist in a climbing video from Alex Savage. What a slap in my face. I've been dreaming to feature it on a video project since then. I feel very lucky that this day has come.
Pretty Lights: This one doesn't need any presentation as it's an icon in it's field. Great DJ and creator, famous for kick ass lives and tunes that have been used in many projects.
Maus Haus: I was very lucky to stumble on the page of this band and found the music of the trailer. Great production, killer tracks and albums that work as a whole. Go check them NOW.
Joey Defone: A master at using sampling to create original retro/jazzy/chill atmospheres. Many suprises in his musical choices and i can't wait to hear what is next.
The Black Keys: This is simply one of the very best blues/rock band ever. And it's a pleasure to feature their music on the soundtrack. Their latest album "Brothers" has played A LOT in the car during the shootings and raised a lot of envy among the crew ;-)
Noah23: Genuine American Hop Hop talking about real issues rather than Bentleys. Great beats, lyrics and flow. Highly recommended.
High Tone: More than a band, High Tone must be part of any real dub lover's CD collection. And dub is only one of the genres they master. High Tone's sound has been an anthem of ski/climbing videos for some time now and has been playing in my speakers for years.
Belleruche: Jazzy catchy sound i was very happy to stumble on. Great vibe.
Bonobo: When you see Bonobo written next to an albums name, you just know you will get quality tunes. Jazzy, chill, powerfull music.
Tropics: An emotional elctro made of soft melodies and percussive noises. Also with a hint of nostalgia. I suck at describing it but you just need to know it's great... and go listen to it.
Lusine: A master of electronic soundscapes. Excellent minimal and electro sound. Very hard to describe but easy for me to enjoy.